Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love

The article i read was not really an article, I don't really know what to call it. But for some reason it attracted me. I read THE "article" Want to be my boyfriend: Please define, by Margurite Feilds. The reason i dont know if this is an article is because, Margurite Feilds is a collage student who sent in an article for a contest. She won and her article was publishe on May fourth. I think the reason I liked this article so much is because the author is young, so i could somewhat relate to it. The way she described all her relationships and thoughts were similar to mine, so it kept me hooked. This article is about our generations weird relationship status's and other things like tghat. This article was interesting because you get to see how other people view relationships, rather than just agreeing with the people around you that want you too think what they think.

No comments: