Tuesday, October 7, 2008

weekly reading

The book I am reading right now is called Marley & Me. So far it is about a young couple that that is recently married. They have just moved into a small house and are trying to start a family, but they don't know if they are ready yet. they don't think they are going to be good parents. So to test out there parenting skills they decide to get a young puppy! They end up with a happy, wild, obnoxious little yellow lab name Marley. Marley got his name after a lot of thought, the couple decided on this name after bob Marley. Both of there favorite singers. I personally think that my family is like the new family in Marley and Me. After begging my parents for a puppy, my sister and I finally got a little yellow lab named molly. Molly and Marley are very similar. not just because of there breed, but also because they have very similar personalities. Both dogs are very hyper and wild. they are both also very, very playful.

1 comment:

FriendsofP22 said...

This sounds like a very interesting book