Monday, January 12, 2009

CARS CARS CARS!

I know that this year many of my class mates, and me, are getting there license. It can be a fun and frustrating experience, or at least for me. i am trying to get my parents to let me have a new car for my birthday but I don't think its going to happen unless I pay for ALOT of it by myself. So I decided to look up which cars would be best for someone like me! This would also give me major points to show my parents how much I care about this subject. I found an article about the best car to get a new teenager. This article is about what would be safest. The safty depends on the size, how new it is, if it is dull or dream car and if it is basic or loaded (basically safty technoligy that may or may not help). After readina this artical I depicted that the safest car would be a medium sized car. Enough room to protect someone, but not big enough to bulldoze over other cars. Another thing I figured out was that it would be better to get a fairly used car, but of a reliable brand, that could last up to seven years like a Honda. to me it would not matter if it was a dull or dream car, as long as it looked fairly nice. Lastly, I think that a fairly new "loaded" car would help. I would like the technolligy to stay safe, but I wouldnt need alot of it.

No comments: