Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am a very noisy person. Many people tell me this too. I laugh very loud, and talk very loud too. This sometimes gets me in trouble or yelled at. A lot of people get mad at me because they have to ask me numerous times to be less noisy. Whenever I’m at someone’s house with my friends and we are laughing and having fun, we always get very very loud. There is always someone telling us to be quiet, it is usually Ryan Beegle That’s why I chose to describe myself with this word.

6 comments:

FriendsofP22 said...

I like the colors. Very nice work corbin

Ryan said...

I really like your adjective paper cori.

m-keller said...

i dont know you very well but i would not think you are loud.

Christina said...

This is so you good job kepp it up.

CLOFOSHO said...

Haha i actually have to tell you that I have to agree with you on this paper, I can be really noisy as well!

Leah C said...

hahahha i love you cori